"Adeline" Clutch and Crossbody
Carry your phone, essentials and a piece of Detroit wherever you go with the Adeline. Designed and handmade in Detroit.
The wristlet attachment is perfect for formal events and a night on the town. A crossbody chain makes the Adeline hands-free and ideal for sporting events, rock climbing, and concerts.
- Free shipping from our Detroit workshop in 2-5 business days
- Money back guarantee
- Hardware guaranteed for life
- 100% designed and handmade in Detroit
- 77% of profits shared with our workers
Named after Hazen Pingree's mother, Adeline symbolizes our efforts to make accessories that are stylish, durable, and sustainable. Our genuine leather, reclaimed from the US auto industry, is luxuriously smooth to the touch, and our old world craftsmanship ensures that the Adeline is as tough as it is beautiful.
We're now offering in-store pickup! Select "Pickup In-Store" at checkout and your order will be ready for pickup within 2 hours during our normal business hours (9a-5p EST), or by 9a the next business day if placed after regular hours.
- Comes with a removable gold-plated purse chain and a removable leather wristlet strap
- Cash pocket will hold most smartphones ( 7" W x 3.25" L x 1"D)
- Three credit card pouches will hold 3-5 credit cards or business cards each
- Zippered pocket(US made zipper) on rear holds change and smaller items
- Magnetic closure securely closes opening while keeping a minimal profile
- Non-toxic edge paint and non-toxic glue
- Designed and handmade by US veterans in Detroit
- 8" wide x 4" tall x ~0.5" deep (expands to 1" when full)
- Zipper: 6" opening
- Wristlet: 7" long loop
- Purse Chain: approx. 2' drop when attached
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Q: When will my order ship?
A: Since all of our products are made by hand, we try our hardest to ensure orders ship quickly. Most accessories ship within 3-5 business days of the order being placed. Footwear will ship based on the month included in the invoice.
Q: What kind of leather is used in Pingree Detroit products?
A: We use only the finest Nappa leather in all of our products, which we source from the Detroit auto industry.
Pingree Detroit footwear is currently only available standard widths.
Pingree Detroit footwear is "true to size", meaning that they are based on the sizes of athletic footwear, like tennis shoes. Order the size that you would normally use for athletic footwear.
Don't see your size? Contact us! We may be able to produce an irregular size and will be able to answer any questions you may have.
If you have questions, or would like to participate in a fitting session lead by someone on our team, contact us at: Team@PingreeDetroit and we'd be more than happy to answer whatever questions you have about sizing