The Adeline II: Clutch and Cross-body
Put it on as you own your day. You carry enough, let this leather wristlet, phone wallet, and cross-body effortlessly hug your waist, wrist, or shoulder so your hands remain free.
The Adeline II is sustainably made from buttery soft yet sturdy upcycled automotive leather with pockets to carry your phone, cash, cards, and essentials. Designed and handmade by U.S. Veterans and Detroiters.
Wear it 5 ways with the adjustable chain, wristlet, and crossbody strap or stow it away nicely in a larger bag during your commutes or adventures.
- Free shipping from our Detroit workshop in 5-7 business days
- Money back guarantee
- Hardware and craftsmanship guaranteed for life
- 100% designed and handmade in Detroit
- 77% of profits shared with our workers
5 Ways to Wear it:
Named after Hazen Pingree's mother, Adeline II symbolizes our efforts to make leather goods that inspire and make life better. This 2nd generation Adeline comes with many upgrades from our original cross-body unveiled in 19’.
- Every cross-body clutch comes with an adjustable silver chain and wristlet
- Optional Add-on: Our removable, adjustable leather cross-body strap
- Interior zipper pouch holds phones up to 7” W x 3” L x 1.5” x D.
- Cash pocket ( 7" W x 3.25" L x 1"D)
- Three credit card pouches will hold 4-6 credit cards or business cards each
- Zippered pocket(US made zipper) on rear holds change, key fob, chapstick, and smaller items
- Magnetic closure securely closes opening while keeping a minimal profile
- Non-toxic edge paint and non-toxic glue
- 8" wide x 4" tall x ~0.5" deep (expands to 2" when full)
- Rear zipper: 6" opening
- Wristlet: 7" long loop
- Leather cross-body strap 47" (adjustable)
- Cross body/fanny stainless silver chain: 48”
I love all the products I have ordered. They are beautiful and so well made. Thank you
I am a total fan-girl of Pingree Detroit - the mission - the quality - the attention to details - one of the best stops I ever made at Eastern Market was to see what this was all about - so thankful! I have gifted a few bags to friends and family (and they love me for it) and have been collecting a personal orange collection. You all are amazing - thank you!
We're a total fan of you being a fan of us! We sure are grateful to be in community with you!
I love my new clutch and crossbody wallet!! The color is exhilarating and perfect for me!!I cannot say enough about the quality of the leather of the clutch. I truly love and appreciate the craftsmanship put in to the crafting my statement piece!!
We're so grateful to hear this and so happy it's perfect for you!
I live for durability & timeless pieces and Pingree came through with The Adeline II Clutch Cross-Body.
The bag fits my lifestyle...with adjustable straps and multiple ways of keeping it close to you.
This was truly an awesome (2)gift
When originally introduced, I knew I had to have one. My purpose was, I know the workmanship and love that would go into each bag sold, but my mother's name was Adeline, and I'd purchase one in her memory. Well, I didn't buy one, I bought one in each color. Ladies, with the purse policy at concert venues, if you have The Adeline II, you can't go wrong. Large enough to hold the essentials. Slim enough not to feel weighed down or bulky. Double the chain and wear it around your waist.
I could not be more pleased with my purchases.
Pingree Detroit is highly recommended if you want quality products that are made in Detroit.