Adeline Clutch and Crossbody
Carry your phone, essentials and a piece of Detroit wherever you go with the Adeline. Designed and handmade in Detroit.
The wristlet attachment is perfect for formal events and a night on the town. A cross-body leather strap makes the Adeline hands-free and ideal for sporting events, concerts and everyday activities.
- Free shipping from our Detroit workshop in 2-5 business days
- Money back guarantee
- Hardware guaranteed for life
- 100% designed and handmade in Detroit
- 77% of profits shared with our workers
Named after Hazen Pingree's mother, Adeline symbolizes our efforts to make accessories that are stylish, durable, and sustainable. Our genuine leather, reclaimed from the US auto industry, is luxuriously smooth to the touch, and our old world craftsmanship ensures that the Adeline is as tough as it is beautiful.
- Choose between a removable, adjustable leather cross-body strap, silver chain and a removable leather wristlet strap or Just a silver chain and wristlet strap
- Cash pocket will hold most smartphones ( 7" W x 3.25" L x 1"D)
- Three credit card pouches will hold 3-5 credit cards or business cards each
- Zippered pocket(US made zipper) on rear holds change and smaller items
- Magnetic closure securely closes opening while keeping a minimal profile
- Non-toxic edge paint and non-toxic glue
- Designed and handmade by US veterans in Detroit
- 8" wide x 4" tall x ~0.5" deep (expands to 1" when full)
- Zipper: 6" opening
- Wristlet: 7" long loop
- Leather cross-body strap 47" (adjustable)
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Q: When will my order ship?
A: Since the majority of our products are made to order, we try our hardest to ensure orders ship quickly. Most accessories including facemasks ship within 3-5 business days of the order being placed. Footwear will ship based on the month included in the invoice. Apparel takes around 14 days.
Q: What kind of leather is used in Pingree Detroit products?
A: We use only the finest automotive leather in our products, which we source from the Detroit auto industry.
Pingree Detroit footwear is currently only available standard widths.
Pingree Detroit footwear is "true to size", meaning that they are based on the sizes of athletic footwear, like tennis shoes. Order the size that you would normally use for athletic footwear.
Don't see your size? Contact us! We may be able to produce an irregular size and will be able to answer any questions you may have.
If you have questions, or would like to participate in a fitting session lead by someone on our team, contact us at: Team@PingreeDetroit and we'd be more than happy to answer whatever questions you have about sizing