The “Detroit Grit + Grind” Corktown Coasters - Set of 2
When car seats are turned into coasters, your drink always has the best seat in the house.
- Made in Detroit
- Worker-owned, sharing 77% of profits with the team
- Creates training and meaningful employment for U.S. Veterans and Detroiters
- Free U.S. shipping!
- Stylish and durable leather is simple to clean.
- Comes in a set of 2
- 4” x 4”
- 1/4” depth
- 1 color with 3 edge finishes to choose from
- Durable automotive leather finished top
- recycled cork bottom
Story behind the Name: “Corktown” is not only one of the oldest neighborhoods in Detroit but is one of the first places where a “Pingree potato patch” popped up. Detroit Mayor Hazen Pingree gave 430 acres of land and seeds to Detroiters to grow their own food during the nationwide depression of 1893. We honor his commitment to service above self with these coasters.
Your coaster is crafted with small batch leather reclaimed from the production of new cars. So, your Corktown Coasters may have a texture and shade that varies slightly from the leather pictured.